how to enable vt-x in windows 10 hp
I'm getting error 'VT-x is disabled in BIOS when trying to debug the Android studio.
Views: 8146 Total Answered: 1 Total Marked As Answer: 1 Posted On:
Follow these steps to make Virtualization Techonology (VT-x) is enabled in hp PC BIOS.
- Turn ON the System
- Repeatedly press Esc key at startup.
- Press the F10 key for BIOS Setup.
- Press the right arrow key to System Configuration tab, Select Virtualization Technology and then press the Enter key.
- Select Enabled and press the Enter key.
- Press the F10 key and select Yes and press the Enter key to save changes and Reboot.
Posted On: 25-Mar-2018 03:45