How to Write Technical Blog on NiceOneCode?
Posted On: 07-Jun-2021 00:44
Want to publish your technical passions, your technical ways, create a unique and beautiful blog on NiceOneCode. It’s easy and free. Your blogs get included in article searches, search engine indexing, discussions and all features of regular articles.
How to write a new blog post?
- Sign in to NiceOneCode. Register if you are not a member on NiceOneCode.
- Goto blog menu and click on Post New Blog.
- Fill following fields:
- Title: choose suitable title for your blog,
- Short Description: put short description,
- Description: add detail description for your blog,
- Privacy: it will be Private,
- Tags: select appropriate keywords from available tags
- Press Add Blog button to save the blog in Private mode (Draft).
How can see and edit the blog in draft/private mode?
You can see your blogs in Blog List as well as My Blog List (Logged in required) and can be edit the blog.
How to publish the blog?
Once you have done and make sure everything looks good, ask / post through Contact Us form with title "<blog title>". After verification and editing (if required) by NiceOneCode team, your blog will be published.
Who can write a blog?
A NiceOneCode member can get blog write permission as:
- either he has earned 100 points, Or
- he can ask to get write permission through Contact Us form.
If you are seeing "You don't have write permission. Please contact to admin" then it's mean you don't have permission and need either earn points or contact to admin through Contact Us.
Note: Your blog may be edited or retagged by other users or moderator. Anything inappropriate will be removed from the post or removed the post.