EML to Thunderbird conversion is now easy to achieve. EML is a single message file that supports multiple email clients like WLM, Thunderbird, Entourage, and many others. Exporting EML data in Thunderbird can be tricky many times. You may lose your important emails. For this, you can contact a technical support team or a third-party application.
- The drag and drop method of conversion from EML to Thunderbird can be helpful because it is easy to follow.
- The first step is to create a new folder in the Thunderbird. To do this, right click Inbox folder and select New Folder option.
- Give a unique name to the folder and press the tab Create Folder
- Minimize the Thunderbird and look for particular EML files that you want to drag to Thunderbird
- Press CTRL + A button to select all EML files and drag them to the folder of your Thunderbird.
Thus, all EML files are now exported to Thunderbird. Close Thunderbird and reopen it to give the view of EML files.
The drag and drop manual approach is easy to follow, but it has some downsides that you cannot ignore.
- The drag and drop approach can fail when you select multiple EML files at a time.
- The system can hang or slow down.
Third-Party Conversion Applications
Using a third-party application is one of the best alternatives that you have. The market can surprise you because multiple conversion programs are available. One of the best among them is the Softaken EML to MBOX conversion solution. It is a straightforward application that beats all the limitations of the manual approaches and gives 100% of accurate results.
Visit at : https://www.softakensoftware.com/eml-to-mbox-converter.html
Total Marked As Answer: